As Milton Keynes' largest private dental practice, we have helped more than 25,000 patients this year, welcoming patients from practices across Buckinghamshire, Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Oxford, Cambridge, Peterborough and Milton Keynes. Since opening more than 30 years ago, our family-run practice has grown into Milton Keynes' largest private referral and emergency dental practice, with improving care for our patients at the centre of what we do:
- Open 7 days a week, all year round.
- 24-hour Emergency Dental Service, treating over 6000 patients last year.
- 12 treatment rooms, including dedicated surgical suite for Implant, Periodontal and Oral Surgery procedures.
- Early Morning and Late Evening Appointments.
- Weekend Appointments EVERY WEEKEND.
- Choice of 9 male and 10 female dentists.
- Choice of Specialist and General Dentists.
- Top Standard Care in our most recent CQC report.
- Free and covered parking within 1 minutes walk.
- Instantly receive your X-rays via email.
- Full Dental Examination just £25.00, with small X-rays only £9.00 each.
- Dental Sedation from a Medically Qualified Sedationist 7 days a week.
As a practice constantly striving to provide the best possible care, we welcome feedback from patients.
We understand that most patients have a range of dental issues. We have created a practice that has expert practitioners from all specialities, available at all times, to make improving your dental health simple and efficient.
Our large clinical team offers you the ability to find a dentist or practitioner that fits your requirements, with the expertise to match. We believe in offering individualised care, suited to you.
We have developed a Centre of Excellence for:
- Orthodontic treatment, including clear and removable Orthodontic Braces and Invisalign
- Root Canal Treatment under microscope and rubber dam
- Periodontal Treatments, with Specialist and Hygienists care 7 days a week.
- Dental Implant Treatments that are affordable.
- Oral Surgery, with several very experienced dentists who have performed 10's of 1000's of Tooth Extractions and other Surgical procedures.
- Dental Sedation
- Nervous Patient Care
- Teeth Whitening
We believe in being at the forefront of modern dentistry and have invested in the latest facilities as a commitment to providing our patients with the best possible care:
- In the last 2 years we have installed the very latest and safest 3D Digital CT Scan X-ray imaging system.
- We have 2 dedicated treatment rooms for Root Canal Treatment, with the latest Zeiss Microscopes which allow innovative digital microscopy.
- The majority of our fillings are the very latest composites, complemented with modern adhesives and sealants.
- All our treatment chairs have complete Disabled access.
- To maximise comfort for all our patients, all our rooms are fully ventilated with the latest heat exchange units and digitally controlled air conditioning.
Dentistry is constantly evolving and improving: at the Hub Dental Practice we pride ourselves on investing in state of the art treatments, provided using the very best materials and techniques.
Whatever your dental needs, stop at any of our Practices (Milton Keynes or Cambridge), or call us any day of the week, and let our diverse, experienced and professional team help you towards a nicer smile.
With the rapid advances in materials, techniques and equipment, only a practice that is constantly making large investments can keep up.
A good example is Dental Imaging and Xrays.
We have the very latest 3D CT Scanner, and this affords us the lowest dosages possible. It also gives us the best images for treatment planning.
We have a very busy CT Scan referral centre at the practice, offering not just the very lowest dosages but also at the most affordable costs.
Having 19 experienced dentists means that our patients have easy access to a second opinion.
We have 10 female dentists and 9 male dentists, more than half of our dentists either have or are doing their masters degree.
Almost all of our patients have their own dentist.
So we believe that being BIG means that our patients benefit in every way.